Thursday 12 April 2007

Crisis, again

Our site is experiencing a problem, again. Due to our web-hosting, the site is inaccessible for those who are in Thailand. So now 95% of those entering our site are from other countries. Some Thai succeeded in entering, don't know why. And our site is created to promote Ai-chin in Thailand..... My head's spinning. -*-

I'm seriously thinking about using a paid hosting services, i.e. for domain and such. The service we're using now is just for banners-free which doesn't prove to be a good choice. But my problem is not money. I can afford to pay 40-60$ a year. Fair enough. The reason for me hesitating now is that I have no credit card, so I have to ask my sister to pay for me. And I'm not a little girl to ask for mummy's money anymore. So it's kinda shame.

One more problem, maybe deeper than the first one, is that I and BLAXZ (our geek admin) are now very busy writing the graduation paper. As far as I know changing domain can be quite troublesome in the beginning. And we'll have not enough time to deal with it.

It's a pity how much effort we put into making this site to promote Ai-chin in Thailand. And Thais themselves cannot enter... For what we're putting all the downloads and info and pics and else? For Thais people to know much about her, and maybe, love her as we do. I'm too sentimental to talk about this now. - -"

Actually this problem is not that bad as it seems to be... Just have patience clicking! Ha!

Ccin/mafee

No comments: